Thursday, April 19, 2012


Payneful Feat map - digital illustration
Please click on illustration for a larger view!

I am  posting this instead of the regular Sketchbook Friday illustration. I've been working on it in my free time this week, and wanted to share it with you all. 

This July myself and 3 fantastic ladies are doing the Oxfam Trailwalker's 100 km hike, sound easy enough? We have to do this hike in under 48 hours! We've been training for the past 2 months, and are hiking a minimum of 30 km an outing now. This is an illustration of last weekend's hike. As you can see we have a lot of fun, and are getting quite the workout. Our support person is in charge of keeping track of our time, since we need to stay on target, but we are easily distracted. Perfect set up for a Family Circus style map non?! 

If you are interested in sponsoring us, or checking out our Facebook Payneful Feat page here are the links!  Thank you all! 


*The Family Circus logo is not mine, I am using it for parody purposes only on my personal site.

No comments: